Available Ticket Types:
General Admission – £15.00* per person
Family Tickets – £50.00* (4 people, 1 must one be 18+)
Morning Session – 9am until 1pm
Afternoon Session – 2pm until 6pm
(Your entry ticket gives you access to the event for one session only. Both sessions have the same content. Please note that if you do purchase tickets for both sessions, you will be required to leave the exhibit space in the hour between two sessions.)
Please note the morning session is Autism friendly and will have a reduced capacity, no loud music and unnecessary tannoy announcements. There is also a quiet room available through both sessions.
The Cresset Ltd, Rightwell, Bretton, Peterborough, Cambridgeshire, PE3 8DX
• Children 3 and under are FREE and do not require a ticket
• All children 14 and under must be accompanied by a paying adult (18+)
• All adults/carers require a full price ticket
• All tickets purchased are non-refundable.
* Box office booking fees will be added